Aggie Public Health Century Club
The Aggie Public Health Century Club is:
- A group of students, alumni and friends of the NMSU Department of Public Health Sciences who want to make a difference.
- An opportunity for students, alumni and friends to contribute to a fund to support current students.
- A way to accumulate funds from the APHCC to support:
- Guest speaker expenses to benefit students
- Student travel to conferences
Acknowledge will include:
- Names of donors listed on department web page (http://publichealth.nmsu.edu) and updated regularly
- Updates via newsletters &/or e-letters reporting the impact of the funds
- Charter recognition plaque with the first 10 donors to give $100 to the APHCC will created to preserve the name of those who began the Aggie Century Club Fund.
Commitment level is:
- $100 per year (or more !)
- or $8.50 per month ($102 total a year)
For more information contact Dr. Kittleson at email@example.com. Or, just send a check for your amount (made out to NMSU Foundation–in memo put Aggie Public Health Century Club) and send it to:
Department of Health Science
New Mexico State University
Las Cruces, NM 88003