Dual MPH/MSW Degree

NMSU offers a dual Master in Public Health/Master of Social Work degree.   The requirements for the degree can be found by clicking here.

NOTE:  In order to be considered, applicants must apply to BOTH the MPH and the MSW programs separately.   You will only pay for the graduate application fee once–you will not be charged when you apply for the second program.

For more information about the MPH/MSW Dual Degree, contact:

Sue Forster-Cox, PhD



Translate »