Our Bachelor in Public Health degree (BPH) program has been in existence since the late 1970s and is accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health. The BPH degree program aims to educate and train enrolled students to pursue a career working in community and public health, in a variety of setting including voluntary, private or governmental agencies. The BPH degree program prepares students to accomplish the following in their professional work and work-settings:
- Encourage and promote public health education within the framework of legal, ethical, moral and professional standing.
- Provide leadership within the public health profession.
- Collaborate with other professionals, staff, communities and consumers in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of health education programs.
- Conduct and incorporate research findings in health education into practice settings.
- Successfully participate in the professional certification examination process.
- Establish and maintain a personal commitment to intellectual inquiry, self-directed learning and professional growth.
For more information please contact:
Dr. Satya Rao (email@example.com)
Undergraduate Program Coordinator
Health and Social Services Building 326
Click here for the STAR Audit login: https://degreeaudit.nmsu.edu/
- BPH Handbook
- Undergraduate Catalog
- Student Ambassador Program
- Community Resource Guide
- Admission information