Faculty Interest Presentations
We have two important files for faculty to consider reviewing.
- To access the Web-based Preventing Harassment in the Academic and Workplace Setting training (presentation given September 12, 2012) :
- Go to https://trainingcentral.nmsu.edu/Saba/Web/Main/goto/RegisterLaunchCatalog?offeringId=dowbt000000000001220
- Log on with your myNMSU username and password. Click the ‘HOME’ button.
After you log on the presentation should begin automatically. If not, make sure you have disabled pop-up blockers. If it doesn’t start, click the ‘Launch’ button.
- After viewing the online training, click “Sign & Exit” in order to receive credit for participation.
- Enter your myNMSU password in the password field.
- Click Save.
- To listen to Trudy Luken, Student Accessbility Services, talks about what faculty should know about disabilities services. Presentation was given November 14, 2012.
- Go to http://publichealth.nmsu.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/luken1.mp3
- Click to download the ‘luken file (this is an .mp3 file)
- May need earphones…the volume may need to be turned up.